Friday, January 1, 2010

SRK Smokes!

SRK!Does it rings a bell?Oh! Yeah...I know celebrity names tickles a kinda joy within us.Do we miss an opportunity to sneak into their eSpace??Nooo..we wanna read and chew all the juicy spicy latest news!I know you will be 'surprised' to see SRK smoking form own chimney.I wanna take you to a place where SRK smokes.Guess what?Old wine in new label! And I bet you are going to Snore upon watching SRK smoking.

OH, Ya..I forgot to shed light on SRK..Sekhar,Rajeswari&Krishna.Now don't make weird conclusions that Mr 'S' or Master 'K' is going to lay their hands in blogging because we don't wanna transform this space into another battlefield. ;-) :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are full of surprises !!!
'Akshayapathram':)
'SRK'-hmmmm .... good strategy ;)

Rajeswari said...

@Karmanna.. :D I wanted something different ( other than Ramblings,Reflections,Scribblings,Blabbering.....)and of course I wanted to mislead the readers too.. to bring more visitors ;-)

Most of my thoughts originate while doing chores. That's why Chimney :D

Shaan Menon said...

mmm...SRK is truly welcome to smoke

Rajeswari said...

@Prasanth.. :D